Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Uncensored Excerpt from The Dom's Destiny

The Dom's Destiny is the final book in the Club Starburst Series. Please enjoy this sexy excerpt. Then, head over to http://bit.ly/jcdomsdestiny to either purchase your copy or start reading it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.




EXCERPT:


“What are you thinking about right now?” he demanded as he crossed the room to stand in front of her.

“I was just thinking that I’m grateful you agreed to train me.”

“Sir.” He sighed. “Every time you address me, you will begin or end the statement with Sir or Master Damon.”

“Okay, Sir.”

“Hmm. Would you like to thank me for agreeing to train you?”

“Oh, yes, Sir. Thank you. I was really surprised that you agreed, and I’m definitely grateful.”

Master Damon laughed before saying, “You’re such a liar, my little vixen. You weren’t surprised at all. You looked victorious, like all of your scheming and touching me had paid off exactly like you wanted.”

Destiny swallowed hard; she couldn’t really argue with that.

“Stand.”

Master Damon stepped closer and ran his hands across her shoulders, down her back, and to her exposed butt cheeks. Cupping them, he pulled her snug against him.

“Yes, you excite me,” he said as he rubbed his clothed erection against her bare snatch. “I’ve wanted to see you kneeling at my feet from the first time your cousin introduced us. I want to feel you writhing beneath me as your body begs for more of this hard dick. But we aren’t going to start your training there, little vixen. We’re going to start with a punishment for you thinking you could manipulate me into taking on the responsibility of being your Dom.”

“It worked,” slipped past her lips before she’d even fully thought the words. That was followed by a gasp as she realized how it sounded arrogant and disrespectful.

Master Damon laughed. His eyes full of lust and humor locked with hers.

“Oh, I’ve got such wonderful plans for that smart mouth of yours.” He leaned down a bit to whisper in her ear. “Do not say another word or make a sound until I tell you to. Spread your legs and be perfectly still. Nod if you understand.” Destiny nodded and complied.


“From now on, your name is Vixen when we’re training.” His fingers slid under her ass to tease her long pussy lips before shoving inside of her. “Because you decided to tempt me, your punishment will be ten minutes of me tempting you—and you will not utter a sound, you will not move, you will not cum.”

Destiny clenched her teeth at the pleasure that radiated through her body as her Dom’s fingers repeatedly plunged into her with his rock hard cock rubbing against her clit the way he forced their bodies together. Damn, she was sweating! Her legs began trembling. The thought crossed her mind that the only reason she was still standing on her wobbly knees was that she was plastered against him and he was holding her up.

Every nerve tingled. Her heart pounded. Her breathing was shallow. She couldn’t think straight other than to wonder whether this experience was so intense because she hadn’t had sex in a very long time. She struggled to comply with the Dom’s instructions; not giving in to the orgasm that wanted to explode was driving her insane.

She was convinced that the slight smile on Master Damon’s face was in response to the desperation that must certainly be showing on hers. She wanted to beg him to let her cum, but he’d told her to stay silent. She couldn’t even whimper without risking another punishment after this one was done.


Master Damon chuckled before his lips brushed the side of her neck, moved along the edge of her ear, and planted a kiss at her temple.

“That’s right, Vixen. Focus on every feeling. See what you do to me when you’re so compliant? Feel how fucking hard I am for your submission? Imagine how badly my cock wants to be inside your hot, wet, throbbing pussy.” He laughed again. “Are you biting your lip to keep from moaning, baby? I know this feels good—my fingers hitting your G-spot, my dick rubbing your clit.” He kissed the spot beneath her ear. “You’re the perfect height, Vixen, to be able to stand here and drive me fucking crazy. I’m almost tempted to end your punishment early so that I can feel you cum all over my cock. Almost ... but not quite.” Another chuckle. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out, causing her entire body to tremble with the denial of her orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment